Senior Commercial Finance Manager - Sales & Marketing
This is a new role, focusing on Sales & Marketing, reporting to the FD of Planning and Analysis.
Closing date - 6th July
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
The Planning and Analysis team supports the Executive team with performance analysis to enable strategic decision making. Within the wider team, the Sales and Marketing finance team partner with key commercial stakeholders to drive reporting and insight on sales, promotions and BBI.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Go-to business partner for Dyson’s Commercial Sales and Media teams.
- Improving visibility of commercial drivers at a global level, including sales out, promotional spend, pricing corridors, terms and customer profitability
- Driving transparency around our BBI spend to deliver better return on investment
- Driving better, consistent governance processes around key spend decisions, whether BBI, promotions or retail, to ensure that Dyson spends efficiently
- Supporting the roll out of new commercial planning tools across the business
- Leading a team of direct reports
- Qualified accountant with 5 years PQE
- Commercial experience preferred
- Experience of leading a team
- Evidence of working with senior stakeholders
- Able to influence at a senior level
- Business partnership skills with stakeholders outside the finance community
- Ability to drive and deliver change
- Commercial awareness
- Strong grasp of governance best practice and ability to implement process change
- Flexible in approach with strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Able to work cross functionally and build relationships with different markets worldwide
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
The closing date is Friday 6th July.