Senior Digital Creative
£Competitive plus 27 days holiday, Bonus and Pension
We need a Senior Creative to work within our Integrated Campaigns team. Reporting to the Creative Head, you’ll work closely with a team of creatives, copywriters, content strategists and commercial managers to lead, originate and develop campaign concepts for all media channels Above and Below the Line – TVC, OOH and press advertising, retail and brochure communication, websites, social media and digital advertising including CRM. You’ll work on integrated campaigns that connect our brand and products with our customers, communicating our mantra of first / better / only, and setting us apart from the competition.
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting new technologies which defy convention.
Communicating our products’ superiority with brevity and presenting ourselves in the right way is essential to selling, protecting identity, and building our hard earned Reputation. And every touchpoint with our consumers contributes to the Dyson Experience, so each must reflect our values and philosophy. Perfectly.
The ‘Integrated Campaign Team’ is one of our core teams in the ‘Dyson Experience Group’. Its central role is to take product and/or market specific visual communications strategies from the Product Visual Communications Team and create fully integrated campaigns that populate all consumer journey touch points.
1. Interrogating and interpreting creative briefs to establish solid foundations for all of your work.
2. Collaboration with Commercial to build an understanding of the commercial drivers that define our marketing activity.
3. Whilst ensuring regular communication with the Creative Head in your category, taking a leading role to see projects through from start to finish.
4. Bringing a fresh perspective to the design across all consumer touch-points.
5. Ensuring all work is in line with Dyson brand values and follows the relevant brand and design guidelines. 6. Creative thinking that takes already established product creative strategy and translates that into dynamic creative executions.
7. Working with other creatives, brainstorming and sharing ideas.
8. Work with the Category Creative Lead and Creative Head to ensure your work has been fully considered from the point of view of optimisation and A/B testing where appropriate.
9. Whilst reporting into your category line manager, also take creative direction from the Creative Director to ensure consistency and coherence across all Dyson communications.
10. Confidently present your work with clarity to stake holders underpinned by sound rationale. 1
1. Regular communication with Asian, European and American markets, to share creative concepts as well as to understand their requirements.
12. Developing an understanding of all advertising formats (traditional and digital) and use this knowledge to create appropriate creative comms.
13. Staying abreast of the technology landscape – advancements in technology & design, trends in social, connected products etc.
14. Continuous development and honing of the technical abilities relevant to the role.
15. Day to day line management of Junior Creatives, taking responsibility for their career development and regular reviews of performance. 16. Ensuring that deadlines are met and that all work is on-brand and on-brief.
- You will have achieved a recognised qualification in Art, Design or Media (essential)
- You will have a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability to articulate your ideas with sketches, scamps and storyboards, VO Scripts ideally for leading and reputable brands (essential)
- You will be operating at Senior Creative level or have fulfilled a number of years as a Mid-Weight Creative with client facing experience (essential)
- You will have experience of designing work for global audiences and understand cultural and language differences (ideally Asian markets) (essential) You will have moderate art direction experience and have directed photo shoots and film shoot
- You will have a proven track record of creating digital assets for a variety of media channels
- You will have previously worked with creative, media and studio teams from a busy / fast paced agency or forward thinking technology / retail brands
- You will have experience of working with digital and social platforms
- You will have a deep understanding of the latest design tools and be able to evidence your level of competency in particular with Adobe Creative Suite, In Design and Sketch (essential)
- You will have experience of working with asset management tool (Censhare) (desirable)
- Multi linguistic skills (ideally Mandarin, Asian) (desirable)
Dyson offers competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
Due to business demand the closing date for applications will be 6th July