Senior Digital Content Administrator
- Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting new technologies which defy convention.
- Communicating our products’ superiority with brevity and presenting ourselves in the right way
- is essential to selling, protecting identity, and building our hard-earned Reputation. And every
- touchpoint with our consumers contributes to the Dyson Experience, so each must reflect our values and philosophy. Perfectly.
Dyson HQ, is tucked away in the Wiltshire countryside, our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. Yet nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology).
The goal of the Content Build Team is to deliver the Dyson technologies and brand in a dynamic
and consistent way across all our global websites. From launching new technologies on the
world stage to helping markets deliver local tactical campaigns, we create and build memorable
integrated experiences to captivate and inform both new and existing consumers. Through our
digital experiences, products and services, we aim to stimulate positive action in the audience
– whether it be researching our technology, purchasing a machine, or helping troubleshoot an
issue, our creative solutions aim to deliver compelling platforms to build and strengthen brand
- We need a Senior Content Administrator to work within our Content Build Team. Reporting to the Content Admin Manager, you’ll work closely with a dedicated team of Content Administrators to ensure the delivery of new Global content pages across the Dyson website for our global audiences.
- You’ll have the the opportunity to work on digital content sprints for our global websites on a number of CMS platforms – including AEM/SiteCore/Magento – using a detailed eye and confident approach to oversee the Global build of finalised pages produced by our creative teams for products,campaigns, and e-mail marketing campaigns for a number of different markets.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to work directly with our Markets by assisiting them with requests for localisation, amendments, and new content requests, while making sure all content is built to a high standard using various our CMS platforms, including AEM/SiteCore/Magento.
- Organised and meticulous
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience of Photoshop (for cropping and compressing images)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisational skills and time managemen
- Experience of Content Management Systems including AEM/Sitecore/Magento
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines