Senior Digital Creative
£Competitive + Bonus + Pension + Free Gym +27 days holiday
We need a Senior Digital Creative to work within our Direct and Digital with a specific focus on Owner Engagement. Reporting to the Creative Director you’ll work closely with a team of creatives, copywriters and content strategists to originate and develop content designed for our Dyson owners.
You will be responsible for the generation and designing content through the lens of our new marketing analytics data environment (MADE) to create truly engaging and ever more relevant journeys.
You’ll own the development and evolution of our core design principles and guidelines as we learn and expand our remit of digital touchpoints.
You’ll work closely with the Owner Engagement team to creatively understand insights, identify key opportunities and problems areas to optimise through creatively brilliant tests to iterate content. Working also with the wider category teams you’ll develop new creative strategies to introduce new technology to our existing owner as well as engage and reward new owners.
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting new technologies which defy convention.
Communicating our products’ superiority with brevity and presenting ourselves in the right way is essential to selling, protecting identity, and building our hard earned Reputation. And every touchpoint with our consumers contributes to the Dyson Experience, so each must reflect our values and philosophy. Perfectly.
· Bring a fresh perspective to designing digital experiences for our owners. Deliver comprehensive ‘kits’ that set out the journey’s, content type and execution for handover into market.
· Ensure all work is inline with Dyson brand values and follows the relevant brand & design guidelines.
· Line manage, lead and inspire the more junior members of the team (2 direct reports). Lead and develop their work behind one philosophy that fuels the experiences that contribute to building the Dyson Reputation. Do this in close collaboration with the Digtial & Direct Creative Director.
· Work with other creatives to brainstorm and share ideas. Lead and inspire as well as nurture new talent and ideas to help develop the wider team.
· Demonstrate creative thinking that takes established strategies and translates them across our wider digital channels. Develop tactical or market specific messaging and creative strategy to inspire and reward our owners. Show a hunger for learning about how creative performs and develop continuous ways to optimse and improve.
· Work with dedicated digital developers to ensure the execution of final design and interactions into build are understood and pixel perfect across all digital platforms.
· Confidently present your work with clarity to relevant stakeholders. Lead presentations and ensure that all actions are clearly understood and followed up by the team.
· Stay abreast of the digital landscape – explore ideas of advancements in technology & design, trends in social and connected products et Be passionate about continuous development and honing technical
· Ensure that your work is consistent with the wider digital creative agenda, deadlines are met and that all work is on-brand and on-brief.
· Quality check and control the work being presented upwards – to the Digital & Direct Creative Director and Global Creative Director. Work needs to be thoroughly explored, considered and rationalised.
You understand how digital creative connects to other media channels and forms a joined-up, compelling customer experience. You have 5+ years experience of working as part of a wider team to deliver digital journeys, all of which is demonstrable through an excellent portfolio of past work for leading or interesting brands.
You have experience of designing for email and responsive digital content that works across different devices (mobile, tablets, apps), as well as a good understanding of which platform works best for any given requirement.
You have an eye for detail and layout and typography matter as much to you as they would a print designer. You understand information architecture and can demonstrate user interface design skills. Basic programming / development skills are an advantage in informing the work you produce and facilitating the transition from design to build.
The other side of you is something of a digital obsessive and you have your finger on the pulse