Senior Digital Marketing Manager (B2B)
£Competitive + bonus + pension + benefits
Reporting to the Global Commercial Director - Professional, the role will be based at our Malmesbury Head office and will be a key member of the Professional Group Marketing team. Strong relationships are essential between Group Marketing and our key regions: GB&I, EU, the Americas, Asia, & distributor markets, to ensure that business objectives are met by all parties.
- Motivate and manage the digital team direct reports to ensure high performance, that they are experts in their field, trusted by the business to deliver great work at all times.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of markets’ business objectives, marketing plans, campaigns and performance and report regularly to senior managers on these, identifying areas for improvement and key action,
- Work closely with social media companies to develop campaigns and targeting to deliver business objectives and KPIs.
- Create compelling user journeys for our customers and prospects that deliver cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Set the global strategy and KPIs for performance media and communicate to markets and Group leadership team, ensuring alignment across the business on our approach.
- Manage our global markets’ paid search and display strategy and execution through our global media partner.
- Knows how to deliver campaigns through LinkedIn, Facebook, Google and Salesforce.
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO.
- A high level of experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising. B2C experience would be a plus.
- Strong ability to work with external agencies and managing performance.
- Experience of leading a digital team with a very commercial outlook.
- Occasional international travel will be required.
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.