Senior Electronics Project Manager
SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
Not too far away is our Advanced Manufacturing Centre, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
- Track programs against its schedule, budget and against objectives, reporting status to management on a regular basis and executive staff on an as needed basis.
- Proactively manage and mitigate assigned improvement project risks, and maintain risk management, critical path analysis, impact assessment, and risk response plan. Identify all action items requiring completion to successfully meet deadlines and assign follow-up responsibilities.
- Effectively collaborate, build relationships and influence team members to achieve project objectives.
Ensure that the right project is developed to meet or exceed Company's quality standard for the complete electronics program.
Provide support for program teams by having up to date dashboards and ensuring demand / allocation of the electronics portfolio are up to date.
Take appropriate resolution steps, including changes in work methods, proposing alternate solutions / strategies, and revised project schedules.
Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple engineering & function groups.
Meeting arrangement such as project technical review, departmental or functional meeting, resource meeting and other meeting within global department also the assigned chair of the meeting.
Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, meeting minutes and presentations for the meetings assigned.
Organizing and maintaining files and records within global electronics department.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in engineering from a 4-year college or university, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in project management.
- Solid project management skill with ability to manage multiple complex projects, with changing requirements, limited resources, and fixed deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and ability to deal with all levels of staffs, stakeholders, suppliers, and operations team with both technical & non-technical individuals.
- Strong experience in the use of MS Office Professional (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Project) and other computer applications.
- Cross-functional project management experiences a plus. Must be able to function in a team-oriented environment.
- PMP is a plus.
- Working in a professional environment. Knowledge in engineering especially electronics or experience working in electronics RDD environment would be an advantage.