Senior Manager, Insights & Market Data
Starting salary will be determined based on experience and credentials.
Lead Annual learning plan development
· Plan, compile and execute a research schedule that enables growth and business plan development
· Execute annual research plan, push best practice, and communicate results to all interested parties
Lead the US business to act on insight
· Be an expert on the US market and competitor market share
· Actively communicate relevant research findings to US and Group business functions – ensure accessibility
· Push the business to act on insights in tandem with the US Marketing team
· Influence/facilitate US Exec to make informed decisions and ensure that budgeting and planning assumptions are grounded in relevance and fact
Process and budgeting
· Manage the ongoing relationship with key data suppliers and research companies. Build relationships with key vendors to secure the most accurate tracking information and quality qualitative and quantitative research
· Drive the management of research budgets, ensuring efficient tracking and spending
· Drive any processes related to research activity. Modify, adjust and recommend changes that might be necessary for existing process
Lead and develop a team that is embedded in business decisions, anticipating business needs
Fulfill other duties as required
· Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
· Fix things that need fixing
Identify problems and find
· Minimum 5 years in market research
· Client and agency side experience would be preferable
· Retailer/account presentation experience
· Bachelor's degree required
· Qualitative research skills and experience
· Quantitative research skills and experience
· Analytical skills
· Brand tracking experience
· Expert in Excel/ PowerPoint
· Pivot table knowledge essential
· Good experience in statistics
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.