Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Calamba, Laguna Philippines
We've even branched out to improving commercial technology that frustrates us. The Dyson Airblade hand dryer dries hands in ten seconds, it’s also the most hygienic and energy efficient hand dryer available. And more recently a fan, Air Multiplier, with no blades or grille.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Communications, Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Must have strong willingness to learn new things and challenge the existing production test/assembly method
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- At least 6 years of relevant experience
- Develop the Standard that Suppliers has to adhered to when developing Test Software for Dyson
- Has background in leading a projects or team.
- Be actively involved in early product design development stage and recommend appropriate system to be used in each test application
- Technical liaison with external suppliers and internal departments
- Identify internal and external resources required to support the product development schedule; work with department management to ensure that these resources are assigned to the project
- Ensure that required documentation (equipment specifications, process flow) is created and released in a timely manner to allow efficient design progress.
- Support ongoing production needs with SW development
- Keep HOD informed on progress of project, with agreed periodicity
- Liaise with CM to conduct tests and improvements required
- Suggest and implement improvements needed for production
- Discuss with suppliers about jig designs
- Proficient in LabVIEW programming / Developer of test SW using LabView
- Able to understand and debug programmes made by other programmer
- Liaise with other programmers
- Understand how hardware works and communicate with LabVIEW program
- Knowledge in production flow for test programs
- Leader in application development
- Proven ability to lead and drive a team
- Program management capability in a fast pace and ever changing environment
- At least 5 years of working experience in automated production
- Mechanical background is a plus