Senior Owner Experience Manager
Salary will be based upon experience and credentials.
You will be part of the Center of Excellence, of which there are three across Dyson: Europe, The Americas and Asia Pacific. The Centers of Excellence (COEs) are responsible for driving scale across relevant local markets, increasing global capability, supporting strategic decisions and cascading best Global practice across privacy & compliance. The COEs encompass a multi-disciplinary team encompassing Owner Engagement strategy, campaign activation, compliant data growth strategies and program management, driving towards a consistent global operating model.
You will champion the role of our owners within the Region so that we learn how to properly engage them across touchpoints and how to be ruthlessly relevant to them. You will be responsible for enriching the data sets, deriving insights to influence the programs developed.
You will be responsible for working with the regional Owner Engagement and Customer Experience teams to grow a community of owners who in the long-term are engaged advocates. And be joining at a time when Dyson is evolving its relationship marketing capability, with a drive towards new technology and approaches to unlock richer data insights, improve campaign performance and enhance digital platforms.
The Sr. Owner Experience Manager will play a key part in the successful roll out of a global program: Marketing Analytics Data Environment (MADE), which puts the Owner at the heart of the Dyson business, establishing a data-driven operating model. The MADE dataset will capture key consumer interactions from source systems to help build and inform the enriched profiles we use to personalize our communications. This will help us design experiences that are consistently Dyson across multiple touchpoints – from .com, to store, to email, sms, app and beyond.
As the Sr. Owner Experience Manager you are responsible for evangelizing the role of relationship marketing within the Americas, supporting a data-driven Owner Experience strategy – identifying and executing improvements to the owner experience across channels so that we make them happy. You will work closely with Group OE and Insights teams to understand our owners to develop engagement that will help improve NPS scores. You will execute relationship marketing activity across the Americas, developing automated lifecycle communications; execute insight-led acquisition strategies, ensuring owners are reached with the right message at the right time in the right channel. We seek to develop long-term relationships with owners to continually demonstrate differentiated products.
You'll have excellent communication skills and the ability to operate in a global matrix structure with a broad range of stakeholders. You'll take a positive approach to problem solving, collaboration and influencing others, and take a completer finisher approach to project work. You'll have experience working across all digital platforms, with a data-driven mentality.
You will have an exceptional understanding of
- · Data partnerships and the marketing data required to derive insights that inform and improve our owner experiences
- · Global coordinated programs, best practice and privacy & compliance standards
- · Emerging platforms and the features and capabilities that are required to scale and execute a successful owner experience
- · CRM, email marketing and how we can drive brand engagement and loyalty using the most relevant, effective and local digital channels across the Americas
- · A/B and multivariate testing to optimize activities
Your experience will include
- · Creating and executing owner experience programs that run across touchpoints
- · Marketing data strategy to identify the improvements required
- · Identify the datasets critical to derive the insights required
- · Using data to inform strategic decisions and developing new activities
- · Working closely with and partnering with cross functional teams especially Customer Service, Insights, Events and other marketing teams
- the work of internal teams
- · Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- · 5-10 years of marketing experience; minimum 3+ years leading a team with experience in digital marketing and campaigns preferred, including program management
- · Able to work virtually with multiple markets
- · Deep experience with CRM tools for campaign management, marketing automation, business intelligence, and management of data partnerships
- · Excellent communication skills and storytelling capability, with proven ability to engage and influence at all levels and navigate multinational, complex organizations
- · An innovative thinker with digital marketing expertise and a proven track record
- · A visionary who is always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in digital marketing and take action
- · Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them – sharing new ideas, suggesting possibilities and demonstrating how others have done something well and apply across regions
- · Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative: The role is of influence and partnership, so it’s important this person is able to form strong relationships across regions, creating a basis of mutual trust, respect and understanding
- · Listening and awareness: While this person needs to apply a global perspective to their work, it is critical that they first listen and learn before they can affect change
- · Knowledge of Atlassian tools – Confluence and Jira a plus
Ability to fulfil other duties as required:
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviors
- · Ability to travel a minimum of 30%.
- Fluent in Spanish or French beneficial.