Senior Retail Marketing Manager - 12 Month FTC
£52,000 - £58,000 + company bonus, pension, 27 days holiday, free on-site gym
Three years ago 80% of Dyson’s business was full-sized vacuum cleaners. Today, its digital motor powered cordless vacuums, robots, Airblade hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters are powering its growth in 75 countries around the world. 2015 saw the addition of Jake Dyson Light to the portfolio, and in April 2016 Dyson took its biggest leap yet, revolutionising the world of Beauty with the launch of the Dyson Supersonic™ Hairdryer.
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. By 2020, we'll be hitting £4 billion in revenue. We'll have brought in 5,000 more people. And we'll have launched a further four brand new product categories. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organise itself and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect.
- Lead and inspire your team of ambitious Retail Marketing Managers and their direct reports
- Create, agree and deliver the in-store and digital retail marketing strategy whilst engaging key stakeholder groups – Brand Marketing, Sales, Dyson Retail, and Creative
- Communicate the strategy to retailers and internal stakeholders and gain buy in for implementation.
- Author and drive budgeting for UK Retail Marketing operations to deliver business strategy through strong communication and engagement internally
- Work and partner with Dyson’s sales teams to plan and produce joint marketing plans with retail accounts
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you'll also receive a company bonus, healthcare, 27 days annual leave and free on-site gym. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it's an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.