Senior Reward Manager
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
40 products in development, 3,000 more people needed to make it happen. The next three years are going to be our biggest and busiest yet. All thanks to a £7 million per week commitment to future technology.
- Work with People function leaders and senior stakeholders inside and outside of the People function, helping to design and implement appropriate reward solutions that will drive business performance and instil Dyson behaviours.
- Lead specific global and regional reward programmes/projects.
- Act as reward subject matter expert on wider People related and business change programmes.
- Own, develop and implement reward best practices, as determined by global reward strategy.
- Develop appropriate communication programmes which educate the business on the Group's reward plans, governance policies and frameworks.
- Develop a network of colleagues and external advisers, keeping abreast of regulatory / legislative developments and benchmark practice in order to influence HR policy and strategy development and share best practice.
- Influence, develop and motivate colleagues, creating a high performing team (direct, indirect or project related) that will deliver reward objectives and outcomes.
- Proven work experience in Reward in a complex and fast paced environment
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work independently while supporting the overall goals of the People team
- Experience of managing and leading a successful team