Senior Shopper Marketing Manager
$Competitive base + super + bonus
As the Senior Shopper Marketing Manager your key focus will be to work closely with the Dyson Marketing and Sales teams, and our retail partners to build and deliver our shopper marketing strategy, ensuring Dyson is well represented in our retailers. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will manage and lead the Dyson Shopper Marketing team of 8 people and sit on both the Sales & Marketing Leadership Teams.
Dyson ANZ 2020 vision is to be a Top 3 consumer technology company in Australia. Today its digital motor powers cordless vacuums, robots, hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters around the world. This is just the beginning; we just launched our new Supersonic Hair Dryer and have a plan to launch many other new innovative products over the next 3 years.
We work with some of the world’s biggest retailers, implementing the most profitable long term business plans and driving innovative ways to put our technology into more hands. It requires managing multiple networks of Dyson people and overseeing many different retail areas (from in-store to online activation).
Do you share our entrepreneurial spirit and feel excited about the opportunity to grow our business? This might be the opportunity for you.
The Marketing team consists of Brand, Retail Activation and Digital Marketing, Public Relations and Graphics.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with our retailer partners to ensure Dyson Brands are well represented through their business
- Acting as the key connector between Marketing and Sales to drive collaboration
- Lead the Annual Joint Business Planning cycle across all major retailers
- Delivering the best out of store and instore path to purchase activations
- Identify key shopper insights by channel and build shopper plans to deliver our Strategy
- Understand our retail partners strategy and identify opportunities to achieve growth
- Manage the budget and help achieve Dyson’s financial and market share targets in Australia
Brilliant basics, wrong thinking and audacious delivery. Dyson is more than its machines, it's a mindset. And in this role you will need to embrace that mindset finding creative and innovative approaches to problem solving. You will also need to be able to build strong collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders alike.
- At least 3 years Shopper Marketing or Trade Marketing experience with a blue chip fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company
- Demonstrated experience understanding and implementing sales and marketing strategies
- Proven influencing skills
- Must have people management experience and the ability to coach and develop sales skills
- Previous experience in a target driven environment and the ability to manage a budget
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- Access to a global network of Sales & Marketing professionals to learn from and collaborate with
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- Opportunity for International travel
- We value worklife balance and that's why we offer summer hours all year long
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit
- Plenty of local day-cares in close vicinity, free on-site parking and reimbursed car-parking expenses if on-site parking is not available
- A wide variety of gyms, health & fitness centres all close by