Senior Electronics Software Engineer
Dyson began twenty one years ago with James Dyson and a handful of engineers questioning everyday products, thinking differently and making them better. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer in the UK, US, Japan, Europe and Australasia.
- Be responsible for the management and technical oversight of a team of software engineers.
- Have the ability to generate products’ software requirement specification, design documents and test specification
- Work closely with other team such as project manager, electronic category leader, software team leader, software architectures, software manager to estimate the software development effort and able to create software development schedules
- Can maintain current and well informed on embedded software engineering methodologies and technologies
- Develop test methodology and conduct/drive electronics design verification, product validation test and production testing
- Involve in software development process improvement activities
Master or Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication/Computer Engineering or equivalent
At least 5 years of software experience in software design and development of embedded system
Familiar with C / C++
Experience and have good understanding of software development life cycles (SDLC), basic electronics hardware, its interfacing to software systems and a basic knowledge of power electronics circuitry
Good knowledge of embedded real-time software engineering (requirement analysis, design, testing), data structures, algorithms is required
Knowledge of MCU/MPU architecture and its common peripherals
Familiar with embedded development tools (emulators, debuggers, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc) as well as configuration management tools and concepts
Practical experience with UML
Experience with CMMi and/or Agile Software Development process
A team player with good communication and strong analytical skills
Independent, Integrity and self-driven with a strong focus on results
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders.