Senior Supply Chain Executive
Senai, Johor - Malaysia
As Senior Supply Chain Executive to the Non Floor Care category products, you will be responsible for the planning and management of supply for Non Floor Care products, communicating and liaising between the manufacturing supply base and sales markets, managing and updating internal system data and external communications.
Detailed Responsibilities and Tasks (estimate % of time)
- Review monthly sales forecasts and demand requirements, confirm that supply supports latest demand requirements. Providing what if scenario analysis to the supply chain management team for use in Group S&OP Meetings, providing gap analysis and recommendations.
- Update supply plan requirements with manufacturing in line with market requirements, based on forecast/demand and stocking policy agreements, maintaining service levels and global inventory.
- Receive and report weekly plan adherence figures, understanding root cause of any variances, ensuring delivery targets are maintained.
- Review and report capacity constraints for tooling and manufacturing facilities.
- Weekly convert PR to PO in SAP, release to vendors.
Reporting & Communicating (30%)
- Report weekly stock levels and manufacturing supply plan requirements from SAP.
- Report actual output vs. planned on a weekly basis.
- Weekly conference calls, with territories on supply vs. demand
- Capacity constraints and ‘What if scenarios’
- Confirming goods in transit ties back to actual shipments dispatched.
- Verification weekly SAP updates have happened on time prior to running of weekly reports.
- Supply plans deliver all market requirements, on time in full, without exceeding stocking policies and without exceeding maximum weekly capacities
• Experience of SAP ERP and APO
• Experience of working in multi-national / multi-lingual teams minimum 5yrs
• Experience of impacts of major change
• Experience in S&OP
• Excellent understanding of Supply Chain Dynamics
• Excellent numeric and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills in English written and verbal
• Educated to Degree Level
• ACIPS training is advantageous
• Ability to communicate complex idea simply
• Results driven
• Analytical & numerate
• Self-motivated, independent, dynamic and results-driven
• Strong cross functional team skills
• Inquisitive & proactive
• Strong facilitator
• High work ethics & Personal integrity