Senior Supply Chain Manager
Calamba, Laguna Philippines
The Senior Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the management of a team comprising of Components Planning, Master Scheduling of Motor production, Supply Planning of FG product with outsourced manufacturing Partner and Warehouse Management. The role will have dual reporting lines; solid line to Head of Philippines Operations and dotted line to the Head of Planning Operations in SEA. This will allow for alignment at a local level for tactical and operational issues and a strategic alignment with centralized functions in Singapore and Malaysia.
The key roles and responsibilities for this position will be planning, management and detailed follow up for all planning, warehousing, procurement, logistics and supply chain management related. Provide detailed tracking and reporting, and create/implement and manage recurring KPI’s to monitor and track performance, ensuring delivery on time to markets aligned with the implementation strategy once agreed.
- Senior level experience of dealing with OEM/ EMS/ CM
- High degree of strategic thinking and execution
- Proven leadership qualities
- Senior experience of Operations / Supply Chain management
- Ability to remain objective in high pressure situations
- Understanding and experience of legal regulations
- Proficient in using analytical tools and techniques
- Self-motivated, accurate and highest ethical standards
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Capable in planning and project management
- Strong business acumen, ability to analyse data and spot anomalies
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Responsible for dealing with matters between Dyson and CMs which breach the terms of the agreed contract
- Support cost down activities within Supply Chain Operations (lean / efficiency)
- Support monthly operations meetings with CMs
- Strong understanding in SAP MRP, WMS.
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel).
- Strong understanding on consignment process.
- Strong understanding on warehouse management.
- Strong understanding on Production Planning/Scheduling, component/materials planning.
- Ability to communicate complex idea simply
- Results driven
- Analytical & numerate
- Self-motivated, independent, dynamic and results-driven
- Strong cross functional team skills
- Inquisitive & proactive
- Strong facilitator
- High work ethics & Personal integrity
- Hands on
- Able to work effectively under pressure & adaptable to dynamic changes.
- Demonstrated ability to take on challenges with a positive attitude.
- Firm and decisive with ability to react at shortest time possible in reaction to issues.
- Global Orientation; focus on big pictures.