Senior Test Technician
To carry out the tests as per documented procedure and relevant standards
In 2000, Dyson moved production from Malmesbury to Malaysia to be closer to our supply chains and open up international growth. The small team of 10 has now grown to almost 1,200 – forming Dyson’s second biggest global hub. Located in the exhilarating industrial heart of Johor, it’s also home to RDD, IT, operations, finance, creative and HR.
The RDD facility is central to our plans to launch 100 new machines in the next four years. To meet these ambitions, we recently expanded the site to 30,000m², with 50 advanced technology labs and 700 new engineers. In the Dyson world, there’s no more exciting place to be.
- To update the test results to the respective Test IDs under designated Teamcenter Test Request.
- To maintain the housekeeping of the lab at all time.
- To comply with safety and health requirements and lab rules at all time.
- To maintain the rigs and equipment in the lab ensuring that they are within the calibration period and in good condition.
- To notify Assistant Test Engineer / Test Engineer on any outstanding issues in getting the tests completed.
- To participate in Gauge R&R.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-5 years working experience in similar capacity.
- Acceptable communication skills (verbal and written) in English.
- Capable of working under pressure, commit to tight deadlines