Service Centre Team Leader
Queensland, Coopers Plains
We are looking for a Service Team Leader to lead the service technicians in the service centre and manage day to day operations of the service centre to ensure the delivery of a consistently exceptional customer service experience.
Dyson is a global technology company on a mission to improve people’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines which keep their homes clean.
As a company, Dyson is a strong market leader. Further, with cutting edge product innovation across personal care, fans, humidifiers, purifiers and vacuums, Dyson is now expanding out of small domestic appliances and competing within the top 10 leading consumer durable products in Australia (this includes mobile phones), where Dyson is the fastest growing.
With quality engineering, Dyson’s reputation in the Australian market is also very strong. Dyson is rated Readers Digest most trusted brand in Australia in 2016 (across all categories).
Our service centres service all Dyson machines in Australia. We have our own service centres in NSW, VIC, WA and QLD to support our customers.
This Service and Repair Team Leader role at our Dyson Service and Repair Centre in Coopers Plains is an exciting opportunity for a technically minded Service and Repair Team Leader who can drive a transformation towards an end to end premium customer experience.
The successful candidate will manage, motivate, train and coach team members to achieve service KPIs and lead by example by providing leadership and management of consistent and excellent customer service through all forms of customer contact, undertaken by Dyson’s Service and Repair Centre.
What you will need to do:
- Build, lead, motivate and support a team of service and repair technicians and customer service advisors.
- Proactively seek continuous improvement and encourage positive change Ensure the Service and Repair Centre operates efficiently and effectively, ensuring that KPIs, objectives and productivity measures are met and exceeded
- Build and develop stakeholder relationships with other service centres and across the business
- Lead by example by having the ability to carry out the duties of both a Customer Service Advisor and a Service and Repair Technician with the technical ability to get hands on and repair or service the appliances, as well as helping out and being the escalation point at the customer service desk.
- Fulfil other duties as required
What you need to have:
- Previous Team Leader or Supervisor experience
- Impressive understanding of excellence in customer service
- Technically minded with the ability to repair and service our appliances
- Ability to recruit, induct, coach, develop, motivate and manage people
- Ability to develop operational efficiencies in the workshop and the front service desk.
- Proactive with a drive for results
- Well organized and good time management skills
- Able to react effectively and calmly under pressure
- Confident in making decisions and following through
- Related product knowledge
- Competent use of MS Office
Knowledge of SAP is an advantage The perfect person for this role will have a high customer focus and a drive to achieve. We need someone who is great at building relationships and has a focus on team/business improvement.
Dyson Australia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.