Service Support - Lead
Sydney, Taren Point
This role is responsible for machines returned to Dyson for service or for other reasons, ensuring expected turn around times on Service machines are met, and assisting with repairs and returns.
In addition this role manages and leads a small team of Refurb Service Support to ensure our Refurb process is timely, efficient and quality focused.
This role is a vital communication link between service, logistics, customer service and accounts in relation to machines being returned to the Dyson warehouse in Taren Point.
To effectively ensure customer focus and satisfaction for all internal customers.
Dyson is a global technology company on a mission to improve people’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines which keep their homes clean.
Manage Refurb Service Support
- Receive and categorize returns
- Coach and train where required
- Delegate daily priorities
- Monitor workflow
- Maintain consumable stock levels Returns
- Booking in and accounting for all machines (including service, RA, demonstration, loan and marketing machines) received back into the warehouse (excludes new stock). Focus on return of stock back into the warehouse
- Check RA machines for faults, repair if required, prepare paperwork for credit, or arrange return of machine to store
- Liaising with Logistics for return paperwork for store machines received for credit
- Compiling stock lists for write offs
Warehouse Safety and Work procedures
- Comply with all Dyson and warehouse Health and Safety policies and SOPs
- Assist with stock takes and regular stock cycle counts when requested
- Maintain stock warehouse and layout
- Identify areas for improvement wherever possible and help to champion those improvements.
- Previous experience in a warehouse
- Mechanical aptitude
- Forklift license
- Experience in delegating and managing staff
- Experience in MS Office
- Experience with SAP based systems
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must be able to lift 15kgs
- Ability to work in a small team
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- Access to a global network of professionals to learn from and collaborate with
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit