Dyson is a global technology company on a mission to improve people’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines which keep their homes clean.
As a company, Dyson is a strong market leader. Dyson is not just #1 fastest growing vacuum cleaner company in Australia, it is also the #1 small domestic appliance brand in Australia. Further, with cutting edge product innovation across personal care, fans, humidifiers, purifiers and vacuums, Dyson is now expanding out of small domestic appliances and competing within the top 10 leading consumer durable products in Australia (this includes mobile phones), where Dyson is the fastest growing.
With quality engineering, Dyson’s reputation in the Australian market is also very strong. Dyson is rated Readers Digest most trusted brand in Australia in 2016 (across all categories).
- Load and unload pallettes
- Unpack boxes and dispose of cardboard
- Strip machines and sort parts into storage
- Load and unload parts into washer and dryer
- Prepare parts for technicians
- Rebox completed machines
Warehouse Safety and Work procedures
- Comply with all Dyson and warehouse Health and Safety policies and SOPs
- Assist with stock takes and regular stock cycle counts when requested
- Maintain stock warehouse and layout
- Identify areas for improvement wherever possible and help to champion those improvements.
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements
Fulfil other duties as required
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours
- Previous experience in a warehouse
- Mechanical aptitude
- Forklift license preferred
- Attention to detail
- A methodical approach to tasks
- Must be able to lift 15kgs
- Ability to work in a small team