Competitive Base + Bonus
The Service Technician provides on-site service and technical support to Dyson customers. This position is located at our Dyson Service Center.
We currently have 24 Dyson Service Centers across the United States.
Technical Service & Support
- Provide Dyson customers with technical support including the servicing/repairing of their Dyson products.
- Responsible for the proper diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of Dyson customer products to include vacuums and other products.
- Manage and deliver a high-quality customer experience from the service/repair perspective.
- Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and/or directed.
- Provide real time feedback to Technical Service Team regarding technical support issues to assist team on improving customer experience and product reliability opportunities.
- Capture and report any emerging product reliability and safety issues.
- Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers serviced.
- Any other reporting protocol required.
- Support Technical Service Team in evaluating needs and opportunities to best support Dyson consumer repairs in region.
- Assist Technical Service Team in evaluating ongoing training needs
- Support all repair products and/or training activity through personal liaison. Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised.
- Assist Technical Service Team in investigation escalated repair instances
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260(312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities