Service Technician - Greater Kansas City Area (Retail Environment)
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Service Technician position supports the Dyson Service Center by providing on-site service and technical support to Dyson customers. This position is in a retail environment with weekend and evening hours necessary.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES
Technical Service & Support
- Provide Dyson customers with technical support including the servicing/repairing of their Dyson products.
- Responsible for the proper diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of Dyson customer products to include vacuums and other products.
- Manage and deliver a high-quality customer experience from the service/repair perspective.
- Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and/or directed.
- Provide real time feedback to Technical Service Team regarding technical support issues to assist team on improving customer experience and product reliability opportunities.
- Capture and report any emerging product reliability and safety issues.
- Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers serviced.
- Any other reporting protocol required.
- · Support Technical Service Team in evaluating needs and opportunities to best support Dyson consumer repairs in region.
- · Assist Technical Service Team in evaluating ongoing training needs
- Support all repair products and/or training activity through personal liaison. Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised.
- Assist Technical Service Team in investigation escalated repair instances
- Other duties as required
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities