Mount Wellington, Auckland
Our service centres service all Dyson machines in New Zealand!
- Diagnosis and repair of Dyson machines in accordance with Dyson Service Standards
- Maintaining accurate electronic records of repairs and parts used
- Liaising directly with customers regarding the diagnosis of a machine repair
- Updating the CRM system
- Maintaining your personal knowledge of machines and procedures
- Identifying areas of process improvement in your work
- Previous experience in a similar technical role
- Previous customer service experience
- Good attention to detail
- Methodical and systematic approach to tasks
- Comfortable working at pace
- Must be able to lift 15kgs
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll be based in our amazing new Mount Wellington location, you'll enjoy an annual bonus but financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career! Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.