Sr. Manager – Sales Retail Operations
Starting salary will be determined based on experience and credentials.
Dyson is looking for a high-performing professional to drive our Sales Operations function. This individual will work closely with the Americas sales and marketing and field leadership teams to achieve our targets through the development and support of integrated sell-out strategies, please and execution to fully leverage the Dyson brand at the shop front.
But Dyson US is still growing. It’s poised to double its footprint and take on new categories. Already a target for our competitors, challenging times are ahead. And our battle-hungry US team are truly fired up.
In this position, this individual will oversee a team that will drive the following:
- Work as a key business partner to field leadership to support and oversee labor that promote Dyson products in retail stores. Create, implement, and manage all aspects of labor strategy and management including scope, budget, return on investment analysis and day-to-day oversight;
- Works closely with the Dyson merchandising team to support for the successful installation and ongoing maintenance of Dyson retail displays
- Provide analytics and sales performance reporting to the field team on a regular basis. Support ad hoc analytics and return on investment calculations to support optimization of our field support model
- Collaborate with field team leadership and training resources for the coordination and oversight of events and training in retail
- Responsible for managing the flow of data and information to field sell-out personnel and the flow of critical field intelligence back to headquarters
- Is the primary point of contact for sales and merchandising operations partners at key retail partners
- College degree, B.S. preferred
- 5-7 years relevant experience with specific retail shopfront experience preferred OR experience in retail operations function
- 2-3 years of experience managing direct reports
- Travel requirement: 25%
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft suite – word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and, in particular, Excel.