Retail Store Manager - Tysons Corner Center - $1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
Tysons Corner, VA USA
As the Store Manager, you will have full accountability for your store which encompasses every trading activity within your P&L. You must be a strong people manager that knows how to build, train, inspire and lead a strong team. You must be able to prioritize a broad spectrum of work both inside and outside of the physical store environment as you will pivot from day to day store operations to actively participate and contribute in growing the Direct Retail channel. Behind the scenes, you will oversee critical business operations such as inventory management and visual merchandising. You will work closely with all cross-functional teams in sales, marketing, public relations, digital, and finance to drive your business and our channel.
Our Retail Sales teams epitomise the entrepreneurial spirit that has defined Dyson since day one: ambitious, commercially savvy, and strategically agile. We drive innovative ways to put our technology into more hands. It requires managing multiple networks of Dyson people and takes ownership and courage. Being constantly driven to see clearer solutions and drive better sales.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for driving strong business results while leading a team that is able to create shopper experiences that defy convention. Your love for technology and design means you will know each Dyson product inside and out and will be the first to learn, share, and inspire your team members about new initiatives. You must be an enthusiastic champion for the reputation inside and outside Dyson.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a customer-facing, retail setting required
- 4+ years of retail management experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience required
- Experience in leading sales and operations in a retail store required
- Experience managing a team
- P & L strongly preferred
- Experience working with or in a premium or luxury brand strongly preferred
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by creating an innovative customer experience – directly and through a strong team
- Ability to motivate, inspire, and lead a growing team in an ever-changing business environment
- Dynamic, driven, energetic, engaging; ability to think analytically and drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all audiences and levels of leadership
- Strong organizational skills, able to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and independent decision making
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays if needed
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30lbs