Store Worker - PM Shift
Taren Point, Sydney
Dyson is Australia’s number one small domestic appliance brand. The top nine best-selling vacuums in Australia in 2015 were all Dyson machines. But our ambitious team won’t stop until they’re just as successful in other categories too.
- Assisting in the SAP order release process.
- Picking stock for retail customer orders and internal customers in line with company priorities to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- Labeling and barcode scanning.
- Order packing and consolidation.
- Packing slip, invoice and consignment documentation.
- Booking courier and Australia Post pickups and maintain consignment note records.
- Loading and un-loading pallets from containers and trucks.
- Scheduling arrival of trucks and containers.
- Ensuring picking errors are reported and appropriate action is taken to reduce recurring mistakes.
- Re-boxing of damaged stock.
- Assisting other departments as required.
- Ensuring health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment.
- Must be able to handle pressure and meet priorities and deadlines.
- Have the ability to plan and make decisions.
- Demonstrate a high regard for OH&S and training issues.
- Computer literate and able to process daily paperwork as required.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Self-motivation and the ability to motivate others.
- Forklift license essential.
- OH&S certificate an advantage.
- Certificate in Logistics Management or equivalent an advantage.
Dyson Australia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.