Supply Chain Specialist, E-Commerce
Salary will be based upon experience and credentials.
Dyson has a reputation for developing products that are both different and better. But coming up with revolutionary products is just the beginning – a big part of our success is ensuring the right product is in the right place. This is where our Logistics & Supply Chain team comes in.
In this role championing Dyson’s Direct business from the supply chain point of view will be the primary responsibility.
· Manage supply chain and logistics related Direct (E-commerce) projects, working closely with the team subject matter experts and Direct stakeholders on such developments as: New customer experience initiatives, order processing time, shipping methods, returns, exchanges, un-deliverables and related.
· Be a key partner in the Dyson Store, managing necessary tasks and support.
· Co-ordinate with the customer care team on process improvement initiatives and changes, working to bring teams along in a co-operative manner with the best interest of the company at heart.
· KPI creation, measurement, monitoring and analysis of supply-chain related Direct metrics for both Finished Goods and Spare & Accessories.
· Manage the late afternoon processing of Direct orders.
· Monitor and communicate with 3PL for special instructions on exceptional or priority situations.
· Work closely with the Supply Chain Financial Analyst and the Inventory Controller on operations reporting on returns and exchanges as it relates to consumer experience (return/exchanges service level)
· Work closely with the Finance Department on high level problem solving related to Direct.
· Explore areas for new and improved processes; promote and demonstrate innovation and creativity to work process and problem solving.
· Occasional assistance in backing up inventory control or order management duties as necessary for team coverage
A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who –
- Has a university degree or diploma in a related area
- 2-5 years of customer service and order entry experience
- Proficiency in MS Office software required
- SAP experience a strong asset
- Excellent inter-team partnering skills and the ability to push a project through to completion.
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and join in an active, high energy and high performing team
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple requests.