Supply Chain Data Analyst
This specific Supply Chain Data Analyst role will report into the Global Logistics and IBP Business Intelligence and Analytics Senior Manager and will be executing projects of value creation through data visualization, reporting and analytics in multiple delivery formats such as laptops, mobile and tablets.
This is a 3 month contract role to assist with current projects.
Our Singapore story began in 2004 and today we have more than 1000 people working here. At the beginning of 2017 we opened our new, state of the art, Singapore Technology Centre in Science Park I, minutes from Singapore’s technology and start-up community. This new Technology Centre houses some of Dyson’s most advanced facilities including Robotics and Sensors laboratories and Smart Home, Connectivity & Mobile Applications laboratories as well as an Advanced Control Tower with the latest technology to develop its analytics-driven activities. Not too far away is West Park, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
The Global Logistics and IBP team is responsible for organization and implementation of a complex logistics operation. They plan, implement and control the efficient flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer's requirements.
What you will do...
- Work with business teams to gather data insights requirements and to design and create BI solutions such as information dashboards to address these needs.
- Manage the service of information delivery via these platforms.
- Work with BI/analytics manager on training and adoption of solutions.
- Design and automate data extraction, transformation and loading of data feeds into information delivery dashboards.
What you should have...
- Preferably a degree in business analytics / engineering computing.
- Knowledgeable in data visualization and dashboard design.
- Proficient in Tableau (must-have), Microsoft Power BI, Excel, HTML5.
- Skills in data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) using SQL, Python, Knime will be a plus.
- Background in SAP ERP and supply chain discipline will be a plus.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure we offer competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll have comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a directorship at Dyson. New opportunities abound in a dynamic, creative environment geared to progress, innovation and realising ambition..