Order Management Supervisor
Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
Reporting to the Supply Chain & Logistics Manager, along with a team of direct reports you will manage the flow of orders and the shipment of products to our retailers, ensuring efficient and timely operations. You will work in partnership with our sales teams, warehouse staff, and retailer contacts to solve problems and balance priorities.
· Supervise a small team of 3 direct reports
· Own the relationship with the 3PL provider for all projects and order management and fulfillment.
· Provide direction, supervision, coaching and mentorship to this order management team, currently consisting of three direct reports who are reviewing orders, prioritizing and dispatching them to our warehouse for shipment according to end consumer and retailer deadlines. Occasional assistance with these roles when necessary due to seasonality or coverage. Team will grow as needs require.
· Manage and monitor shipment, order and related 3PL warehouse activity KPIs
· Monitor order fulfillment, stock and capacity constraints, and expedite products when required
· Take the lead in resolving any order discrepancies with Warehouse, Sales or Finance teams
· Manage the stock allocation process in conjunction with Sales Management
· Manage any special projects with the warehouse such as new retailer launches, re-kitting of inventory and any special retailer requests.
· Work with the sales team on special projects and ensuring correct pricing as approved
· Occasional assistance in backing up inventory control duties as necessary for team coverage
· Has a university degree and at least 5 years’ experience in supply chain or logistics
· Has advanced technical skills in MS Excel and SAP
· Builds strong relationships across the business and with third-party partners and is able to partner with other teams for the benefit of the company as a whole.
· Works well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and finds process improvements and efficiencies
· Manages time exceptionally well, plans and executes multiple projects, and balances priorities
· Has experience and enjoys mentoring, coaching and training junior team members
· Is detail oriented and is able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment