£30,000 - £40,0000 + bonus, 27 days holiday, pension, free onsite gym
The group finance systems team are responsible for managing the group reporting system and SAP finance-related metadata. The systems accountant is a key role within this team bridging the gap between understanding the needs of the finance community and the capabilities of the group reporting system. Following the recent implementation of OneStream XF, the systems accountant will be responsible for delivering enhancements to the platform to ensure the group reporting team and international markets benefit from a best in class finance reporting system.
The systems accountant will be equally comfortable working with non-technical users to understand issues/requirements as they are getting hands on with the system to develop effective solutions. The individual will also be required to support the user community, particularly at key reporting times.
The building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Nearly 2,000 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. In 2017, our HQ will double its footprint with an ambitious new expansion.
- First line support for queries relating to the group consolidation system (OneStream) providing ad-hoc training/support as required
- Identify and implement changes/improvements to the OneStream system
- Work closely with finance users to gather clear requirements. Liaise with IT as appropriate to manage upstream change.
- Take a hand-on/proactive approach to developing solutions in the system.
- Assist in developing a robust change control process around OneStream.
- Qualified Accountant or studying towards qualification
- Experience with consolidation systems (Desirable) or multi-dimensional finance systems
- Good IT Skills (SAP, MS Office)
- Inquisitive mind with good problem solving skills
We are also happy to consider someone that is actively trying to get into this area of Finance and doesn't have the proven systems experience. If you want something new and different and are excited about working with brand new software, this would be a great role for you.
The successful candidate will demonstrate they are interested in learning and can ask the right questions. Alligned with the true Dyson DNA, you must show that you are true problem solver.