Talent Acquisition Lead. Calamba, Laguna, Philippines.
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines
This is an opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead to join a rapidly developing and constantly growing cutting edge consumer goods business. Dyson are expanding its footprint in SEA and are looking for experienced staff to take Dyson through it's next stage of growth.
Work proactively with Hiring Managers and HR to manage recruitment processes, filling vacancies through identifying best talent using most cost effective methodologies.
Autonomously running end to end recruitment including candidate sourcing, reviewing applications, interviewing and assessment. Provide responsive feedback and support on the offer/new starter process to ensure best candidate experience.
Proactively sourcing candidates to ensure best quality shortlist to present to the business
Partner proactively with HR and hiring managers to understand the future needs of the business and understand its implications for talent management and resourcing.
Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
Writing engaging recruitment adverts and evaluating the effectiveness of recruitment activity and make changes where necessary.
Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns as appropriate.
Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
Have up to date knowledge of current and planned legislation regarding recruitment and ensure that Dyson is operating within the parameters of this at all times.
Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need.
Work with the Talent Development team to identify and work with internal talent to engage employees with career progression opportunities.
Ensure that recruitment is a cost focused area within the business.
Improve hiring manager’s capability with the interviewing processes and proactive networking through recruitment sites such as LinkedIn
Manage third party suppliers (agencies, contractors, media buyers)
- Proven recruitment experience ideally from an in-house environment
- Experience of recruiting technical/manufacturing professionals (ideally a broad engineering recruitment background)
- Excellent project co-ordination skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong administrative skills and high attention to detail
- Able to make informed and robust decisions and influence key business heads accordingly
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Experience of e-recruitment practices
- Experience of designing, delivering and evaluating assessment tools
- Able to influence and negotiate effectively
- Resilient and driven
- Enjoys working within a strong team environment
- A real passion and enthusiasm for recruitment