Talent Acquisition Partner (Software)
Dependent on experience
There was a time in our history when all people knew Dyson for was vacuums. But what began with one man and one idea inside a coach house in Wiltshire, has since transformed into an 8,000-strong global technology company spanning multiple product categories and more than 70 countries around the world.
But the transformation of Dyson is far from over. Our technology pipeline stretches 25 years into the future, and will see more new product categories emerge – four by 2020 alone. Dyson’s place in the connected world sits at the heart of our strategy – our future is increasingly centered on digital technologies that are intelligent and connected. Critical to this transformation and growth agenda is our Talent Acquisition team.
We are currently seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to provide a proactive, operational and added value recruitment service to our Software/Connected Technologies business in Singapore & SEA.
A strong relationship builder, you will fast become a credible partner to our rapidly growing Software/Connected Technologies business, being known as a recruitment expert. Comfortable delivering technical & digital roles, you will be highly organised with excellent time management skills. A proactive and solution focused individual, you will use your creativity to unlock pools of talent, delivering immediate hires as well as building a longer-term pipeline of engaged and talented individuals within the tech community.
- Proven tech recruitment experience ideally from an in-house environment.
- Good understanding of recruitment/employment law.
- Excellent project co-ordination skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Strong administrative skills and high attention to detail.
- Able to make informed and robust decisions and influence key business heads accordingly.
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Experience of designing, delivering and evaluating assessment tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to influence and negotiate effectively.
- Confident and solutions orientated approach.
- Resilient and driven with a genuine passion for recruitment.