Talent Acquisition Partner - Software
£Competitive plus Bonus, Pension, 27 Days Holiday
As part of the Talent Acquisition team at Dyson, you will bring a proactive, operational and added value recruitment service to Dyson’s Software business in the UK.
Reporting in to the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, this would suit someone looking for their first step in to internal recruitment, or someone with some experience internally who wants to take the next step in their career.
As the Talent Acquisition Partner for software, you will join our high performing team & provide a proactive, operational and added value recruitment service to Dyson’s Software business in the UK with support to related teams in Singapore and across South East Asia.
In this role you will ensure that Dyson are attracting and recruiting the best possible talent, using cutting edge resourcing solutions that ensure timely and cost focused results.
Your role will include...
- Working proactively with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to manage recruitment processes; filling permanent, contract and temporary vacancies through identifying best talent using direct sourcing methodologies.
- Autonomously running end to end recruitment; including candidate sourcing, reviewing applications, interviewing and assessment.
- Provide responsive feedback and support on the offer/new starter process to ensure best candidate experience.
- Partner proactively with Talent Engagement Specialists, HRBPs and hiring managers to understand the future needs of the business and understand its implications for talent management and resourcing.
- Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns as appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Have up to date knowledge of current and planned legislation regarding recruitment and ensure that Dyson is operating within the parameters of this at all times.
- Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need.
- Work with the Talent Development team to identify and work with internal talent to engage employees with career progression opportunities.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Lead to produce and keep up to date with recruitment management information to ensure KPIs are measured.
- Manage third party suppliers (agencies, contractors, media buyers)
- Complete recruitment related administration as required (rejections, interview invitations, room bookings, contracts etc.)
- Proven software recruitment experience ideally from an in-house environment
- Strong experience of delivering hires via direct sourcing activity utilising various (relevant) channels
- Good understanding of recruitment/employment law
- Able to make informed and robust decisions and influence key business heads accordingly
- An inquisitive mind; persuasive and tenacious
- Able to gain people's confidence, put them at ease and build relationships quickly
- A natural passion and enthusiasm for Tech/Software.