Talent Acquisition Specialist
$Competitive Base + Super + Bonus
Our ANZ Talent Acquisition Team is growing! This is a newly created role which reports into the Talent Acquisition Partner.
Dyson is a global technology company. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic reinventions that work, perform and look very different.
We're growing - fast. Our ambition is huge. We're about better ideas and better technologies. It's about finding better ways to work in more new markets and bright new categories.
Dyson is different. Our culture is unique. It's not easy or comfortable. It's certainly not for everyone. But if you thrive on challenge and are excited by change – it could be for you.
Machines count. People matter. There are about 250 Dyson employees in ANZ, and 9,000 globally – talent all over the world. Each person is vital to our success. And everyone needs recruiting, settling in, career development, and rewarding with pay and benefits. And as the people who look after Dyson people, HR is the key to our global growth.
You will manage a portfolio of roles, and provide end-to-end recruitment solutions to your internal stakeholders. You is also play a key role in assisting with initiatives to attract, identify, select and onboard talented people to Dyson in retail, customer service, operations and other departments as required.
- In 2018, we will be building and enhancing our direct recruitment strategy. So you will also use sourcing capability to recruit candidates through a variety of channels like LinkedIn, Seek, and your network.
- We launched our first Graduate and Intern program in ANZ last year with great success. This means you will have the opportunity to assist with making next years recruitment and selection campaign bigger and better!
- Most importantly, as a talent acquisition team, we will create an outstanding recruitment experience for our candidates and hiring managers by contributing new ideas and always looking for ways to improve the way we work.
You will be based in our beautiful Alexandria head office, with occasional travel to our Taren Point office as well. You will have access to a company vehicle if required.
We're all about relationships at Dyson, so you'll need to be approachable and confident building relationships with candidates and stakeholders alike. Looking for better ways of doing things is in our DNA which means we want you to contribute ideas and make a real difference to our Talent Acquisition strategy. You should have about 3+ years of recruitment or resourcing experience, and be looking for an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Ideally experience with in-house recruitment within retail, customer service or operational roles
- Confident using applicant track systems, and sourcing candidates through LinkedIn, Seek and other sources
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills
We offer competitive salaries, an annual bonus, and great discounts on our latest technology. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional development and new opportunities abound. We have a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit. We value work-life balance and that's why we offer summer hours all year long! It’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.