Talent Development Manager
Dyson’s success is all about its people. To help meet ambitious growth, we’ve doubled our intake numbers and range of opportunities on offer for high calibre graduates across the world. The programmes we offer are as disruptive as our products, and we pride ourselves in providing unique opportunities for our graduates to develop their skills on the job and reach their potential. No two days are the same and we take risks to accelerate early talent into senior roles.
Working closely with graduates and senior stakeholders, it’s a dynamic, fast-moving environment. As we head into unknown global and technical territories, new challenges await. And each development experience must put Dyson ahead of the competition.
You’ll take responsibility for managing the intern and graduate programmes across Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines. Partnering with a range of stakeholders you’ll help shape our early career development offering ensuring graduates meet performance expectations in their roles and facilitate movement around the department (locally and internationally) decisively putting the right talent in the right place at the right time.
- Design and implement functional specific early careers programmes with the aim of raising the bar on graduate capability across the organisation.
- Work in partnership with functional HR business partners and senior leaders to scope and identify stretching roles for interns and graduates and align the right individual to the right role.
- Design, develop and manage induction development interventions so interns and graduates gain a broad understanding of their immediate function, the wider business and build a global graduate community.
- Identify capability needs, design and deliver quarterly development days.
- Collaborate with your counterparts in the UK to share best practice ensuring there is a consistent approach to intern and graduate development across regions.
- Ideally you'll have a strong background in talent development with a passion for Early Careers.
- We'd also like you to have experience in performance management, coaching others and designing learning interventions.
- You'll be comfortable influencing and challenging senior stakeholders throughout the Engineering function, and be able to create something out of nothing with your innovation and ideas.
- You'll be working in a fast paced moving technology environment so we're looking for someone who is flexible and willing to grow within the role.