Talent Development Partner - Legal Compliance & Ethics (12 Month FTC)
- It’s an exciting time to join Dyson. We are scaling and transforming our global business and with this transforming the way our people learn. We are looking for a learning and development specialist (with digital learning experience) to work as part of the Global talent team.
- The role will partner with our Legal Compliance and Ethics function to create and build out an engagement and learning strategy for compliance and ethics learning across the Dyson world. It will project manage and monitor the delivery of this strategy, engaging key stakeholders globally.
Things move quickly at Dyson. In twenty seven years, what began with one man and one idea has grown into a global technology company, with 10,000 people and a presence in over 70 countries. From Malmesbury to Malaysia to the US to Australasia and many countries in between, we’ve sold over 80 million machines.
Dyson’s Legal Compliance and Ethics function has a vision - “A global compliance and ethics function focused on empowering Dyson and its people to do the right thing while enabling robust and sustainable business growth” – the creation and delivery of engaging, accessible and effective learning is vital in helping achieve this vision. You will have responsibility for making this happen. Working as part of the Global Talent team, there will also be opportunities to get involved in broader talent development projects and programmes.
Based in our Global HQ in Malmesbury you will work with our Global Compliance and Ethics function to refine and implement the learning and engagement strategy for compliance and ethics learning (including Dyson’s Code of Conduct, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Privacy, Competition/Anti-Trust, Financial Crime, Sanctions and Trade Controls etc.)
- Analyse business and learning needs, define appropriate audiences for communication and training
- Scope, design and support engaging, blended & innovative learning interventions/materials that can scale across Dyson globally, to embed a stronger compliance culture
- Project manage and lead the global roll-out of compliance training strategy and learning
- Facilitate and deliver training when required (potential international travel) including train the trainer to subject matter experts
- Identify opportunities to transition learning offerings to digital learning where appropriate
- Ability to demonstrate a rich learning and development experience - from analysis through to delivery
- Proven experience utilising blended learning solutions to create engaging communication and learning content
- Strong training delivery and facilitation skills - will have delivered training and development workshops for subject matter experts, through to managers
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to build relationships quickly
- Experience of working with a variety of learning management systems is essential
- Some experience of designing effective e-learning/ digital learning solutions is preferable
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Company Car
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines