Manufacturing Engineer - PCBA
Seani, Johor- Malaysia
- Provide support to the electronic design team to define manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Provide expertise for PCBA manufacturing issues during NPI and mass production builds at the contract manufacturers.
- Drive continuous improvement at the PCBA manufacturing working with the contract manufacturers through process optimization.
PCBA NPI launches with high yields and balanced process.
Solving of PCBA manufacturing issues during NPI and reducing failures at the HLA.
Provide expertise and solution to address PCBA quality issues.
Continuous improvement to reduce cost or improve efficiency.
- Degree in Electronics or Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- 5 - 7 years experience as an process engineer in a PCBA manufacturing environment.
- Expertise in SMT manufacturing from paste printing to testing.
- Experienced in conformal coating , paralyn coating , epoxy gluing and auto soldering processes and equipment setup and commissioning.