Technical Product Owner (Agile, Scrum, Mobile, IoT)
£Competitive plus 27 Days Holiday, Bonus, Pension
You’ll work from the perspective of our customers and represent their needs to the development team, balancing with business requirements. Using your clear focus and drive for delivery, you will prioritise the backlog across multiple sources and stakeholders.
You will become the go-to subject matter expert for your area of the Dyson Link platform, working to align on our sprint delivery plans with Scrum teams and help define wider integration plans across the Dyson RDD organisation.
You will also clarify and refine user stories and non-functional requirements with the development / QA team.
- Experienced Agile Product Owner with demonstrable success delivering software and systems in a fast paced consumer market. You might also be a developer with PO experience looking to move into a full time PO role.
- As a skilled communicator, you’ll be able to collaborate across teams and geography to capture user stories for new features and communicate progress at all levels.
- Breadth of technical knowledge across software delivery, ideally with a cloud / backend focus is a must for this role.
- You'll need to be a self-starter and able to drive early concepts through to production
- Experience working with connected products or IoT applications is a bonus.