Territory Sales Manager
Competitive salary + bonus, company car, benefits
Madrid and Central Spain
The Territory Sales team is a core part of Dyson's Sales Function. We are looking for a proven Territory Sales Manager who is looking for the next step in their career. As a Territory Sales Manager you will drive engagement and compliance within our retail partners, and build awareness of the Dyson brand within our retailer’s stores. Regionally based, you will work closely with our Spanish office functions (National Accounts, Marketing and Finance) to ensure Dyson’s sales strategy is delivered in your geographical area.
As one of Dyson’s fastest growing market, Spain provides unique challenges to our growth. We thrive on confronting these head on: developing new categories, stronger claims, more targeted marketing and more engaging retail environments to fight off tough competition. It builds great camaraderie and cross-team support – and motivates us to set increasingly ambitious targets.
Dyson machines work differently to others. So those who sell them need to think differently and understand complex engineering. Our Territory Sales teams are experts who bring the retail world up to speed. Training. Introducing our new technology. And ensuring the Dyson brand stands out. It’s an energetic team in a fast-paced retail environment. And like everyone at Dyson, we constantly challenge how to make future technology even more successful.
- You will be responsible for the product training of our retail partners, as well as in-store merchandising to ensure consistency of the Dyson brand across all 3rd party retailers
- You will be responsible for driving sales value growth and brand awareness within our 3rd party retail customers across Southern Spain, by building brand advocacy, executing best-in-class customer experiences, and developing strong relationships with our retailer colleagues in store
- You will lead a team of Dyson Demonstrators in store, and ensure they are delivering the perfect demonstrations to customers
- This role will look after Madrid, and Central Spain so you will need to be based in Madrid
- You will have a proven sales background within a Territory Sales environment for a premium consumer brand
- You will also have experience of working to and exceeding sales and compliance targets
- You'll thrive in a fast-paced environment, leading others, building relationships and solving problems
- Commercially-minded, you'll enjoy having strategic conversations as well as getting stuck in to make things happen, and you'll be comfortable thinking on your feet and finding your own path
- Ideally you will be degree educated
- Company car
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines