Test Technician Mechanical
Work closely with Facility Team to properly maintain all Dyson’s facilities
In 2000, Dyson moved production from Malmesbury to Malaysia to be closer to our supply chains and open up international growth. The small team of 10 has now grown to almost 1,200 – forming Dyson’s second biggest global hub. Located in the exhilarating industrial heart of Johor, it’s also home to RDD, IT, operations, finance, creative and HR.
The RDD facility is central to our plans to launch 100 new machines in the next four years. To meet these ambitions, we recently expanded the site to 30,000m², with 50 advanced technology labs and 700 new engineers. In the Dyson world, there’s no more exciting place to be.
- To conduct test lab facilities maintenance
- Perform calibration on lab equipment
- Design and fabricate simple test rigs or jigs to facilitate testing
- Assist test lab improvement activities
- Ensure safety compliance & maintain good housekeeping
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics /Mechatronics/Workplace Safety and Health with min 1 year experience
- Sound knowledge in electrical wiring and installation.
- Able to work long hours during critical period to ensure the assigned tasks are completed on time.
- Considerable English communication capable in using Microsoft Excel and Words.
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.