SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
The STC RDD-Test Team assumes responsibility over all Performance Test activities associated with Hair Care (Supersonic) and New Category Products designed and developed by Dyson.
The incremental growth in product range and product categories over the years requires a proportionate increase in test facilities and dedicated Engineering Professionals to oversee test activities.
Not too far away is West Park, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
- Setup test rigs and equipment in accordance to the test requirements.
- Ensure all the test activities are carried out in accordance with the test schedule and test procedures such as Dyson Test Methods, International Standards (IEC, ASTM, etc) and/or a Test Matrix.
- Highlight any test issues / test anomalies to the Test Engineers for improvements / investigation.
- Assist in the preparation of test result summaries and reports.
- To carry out regular performance benchmarking for test facilities and report results to Engineers
Workplace Health & Safety
- Enforce observance of health & safety regulations in assigned areas of responsibility, maintaining good housekeeping in the test area at all times.
- Participate in safety audits, highlighting potential safety issues to the H&S Manager/Test Manager/Test Engineer for remedial action.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all test equipment & rigs in a timely manner.
- Participate in the development or modification of test rigs / test tools.
- Tertiary education in an Engineering discipline - Mechanical Engineering is preferred but not mandatory.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Prior experience with performance or quality testing of consumer electronic products is a plus
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to convey information or ideas at a detailed / technical level.
- Self-driven with a keenness to learn new things
- Possesses a positive attitude - takes job responsibilities seriously and performs it in a professional manner.
- Team worker – demonstrate willingness to put the goals of the team before self, able to work effectively in a group.
- Ability to analyze, think “out of the box” and challenge existing processes.
- Result driven – focused on delivering results to the right level of accuracy and quality.
- Flexibility – Possesses ability to adapt thinking, behavior and activities to changing requirements and situations.
- Possess keenness / some experience with LabVIEW applications programming