Carry out the tests as per documented procedure and relevant standards (IEC, ASTM, etc) and update the test results in designated test report.
In 2000, Dyson moved production from Malmesbury to Malaysia to be closer to our supply chains and open up international growth. The small team of 10 has now grown to almost 1,200 – forming Dyson’s second biggest global hub. Located in the exhilarating industrial heart of Johor, it’s also home to RDD, IT, operations, finance, creative and HR.
The RDD facility is central to our plans to launch 100 new machines in the next four years. To meet these ambitions, we recently expanded the site to 30,000m², with 50 advanced technology labs and 700 new engineers. In the Dyson world, there’s no more exciting place to be.
- To update the test results to the respective Test IDs under designated Teamcenter Test Request.
- To maintain the housekeeping of the lab at all time.
- To comply with safety and health requirements and lab rules at all time.
- To maintain the rigs and equipment in the lab ensuring that they are within the calibration period and in good condition.
- To notify Assistant Test Engineer / Test Engineer on any outstanding issues in getting the tests completed.
- To participate in Gauge R&R.
- Other related tasks may be given in addition to the above main tasks
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Workplace Safety and Health.
- Must be able to work long hours during critical period to ensure tests are completed on time.
- Considerable strength in English writing and reading.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must be sensitive towards test variations
- Must have good ability to read and understand the test methods and standards.
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.