$Competitive + super + bonus
Reporting into the Brand Design Manager the Traffic Manager is responsible for the delivery of all studio briefs, ensuring work is delivered to internal stakeholders on time, on budget and to a high standard. The purpose of this role is to ‘make things happen’, ensuring the correct process and protocols are being followed as well as building and maintaining strong relationships between stakeholders and the studio team.
Other responsibilities will include:
1. Forecast upcoming work and facilitate briefing sessions between studio and stakeholders
2. Conduct weekly/daily WIPs with studio to ensure clarity on deliverables and timeframes
3. Work closely with Brand Design Manager to implement new product launch processes to ensure timely delivery of campaign assets
4. Be a Censhare super user and provide localised training on Censhare
5. Analyze production requirements, source production costs, timelines, and suppliers
6. Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
As the Traffic Manager you will act as an ambassador for the Studio team, and contribute to the inclusive team environment, buzz and a culture that makes Dyson special.
You are an organization guru with a keen eye for detail. You are a natural communicator who builds relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, able to easily understand/interpret requirements and provide clear guidance and objectives to your team. With previous experience as a traffic or studio manager you are able to quickly problem solve and offer different solutions when required.
Your experience should include:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or relevant discipline
- Print and experiential experience
- Experience with workflow management software
- Digital production experience
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market including Dyson’s first electric vehicle due for release in 2020
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, easier and healthier
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition
- Summer hours all year long
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit
- We have plenty of local day-cares in close vicinity, free on-site parking and reimburse car-parking expenses if on-site parking is not available
- A wide variety of gyms, rock climbing gyms, and fitness centres all close by