Transfer Pricing Manager
£49,000 - £62,000 + bonus + pension + 27 days holiday + free on-site gym
The Transfer Pricing Manager will be part of Dyson’s Tax and Treasury team, which provides support to all areas of the business. The Transfer Pricing Manager will assist the Group Transfer Pricing Manager in developing, maintaining, documenting and defending the Group’s transfer pricing arrangements as well as providing tax input on business-facing project, for example, as the Group expands into new markets and explores new ways of doing business.
- Work with local market entities and advisers to ensure the necessary transfer pricing documentation is prepared and maintained
- Work with Group Finance and local Finance teams to review and monitor the implementation of transfer pricing policies across the Group to ensure that they are being implemented correctly
- Ensure that all necessary inter-company agreements supporting intra-group transactions are prepared and maintained
- Provide support in relation to Advance Pricing Agreement negotiations and audits, developing defense strategies as required
- Ensure that the Country-by-Country Report is prepared and maintained and that central and local filing obligations are satisfied
- Work closely with local entities on ad hoc transfer pricing issues
- Partner with the business, engaging with external advisers as appropriate, on various projects requiring tax and transfer pricing input.
Ideally degree qualified in a relevant subject
Accounting and/or tax qualification (e.g. ACA, CTA or equivalent)
Big Four background preferred with experience of implementing transfer pricing policy, ideally complemented by some in-house experience
A good understanding of fundamental transfer pricing concepts and the potential impact of the changes being proposed as part of the OECD
Able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Willingness to undertake occasional overseas travel