This role will be a key member of the Regional Treasury Back Office based in Malaysia. The team is responsible for the foreign exchange deals, cash flow forecasting, central bank reporting and banking management for APAC sites. The successful candidate needs to be eager to learn and be confident in working closely with the bankers, government officers, Treasury Front Office team in Singapore and our counterpart in UK. He/She also needs to be resourceful in handling issues. Looking ahead this role offers the right person the chance to build an exciting career in a dynamic and growing company.
- Confirmation of foreign exchange deals with banks in Misys System.
- Daily treasury reconciliations in cash management system – Wall Street Treasury.
- Settlement of foreign exchange deals.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and monitor all outstanding un-reconciled items.
- Intercompany fund sweeping and loans management.
- Monthly closing including but not limited to loan interest and fair value of derivatives.
- Corporate Credit Cards management.
- System administrator for treasury and banking related systems.
- Support monthly cash forecasting process.
- Prepare and submit Central Bank Reporting.
- Support and work on other process improvement projects and adhoc tasks.
- Fluent English
- Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong excel which promote efficient working
- Experienced SAP, Misys and Wall Street Treasury system user
- Accurate and attentive to details
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Team player who experience working across multiple locations and functions