£Competitive + Bonus + Pension + Free Gym +27 days holiday
Reporting to the Creative Head - Connected, you will be responsible for creating intuitive, engaging and intuitive connected experiences which seamlessly balance User experience with Commercial requirements.
You will be responsible for designing screen flows for individual features, working collaboratively with UX Designers to ensure the UX vision is brought to life in compelling and innovative ways. You will be proficient in creating working prototypes through to final dev-ready files. You will also be responsible for following detailed style guides to ensure a consistent design language is applied across all our app products.
You will develop all UI creative concepts and designs, working collaboratively with the R&I team (and the wider teams) to bring engaging and useful new app solutions to the market; extending our machines features and functionalities and clearly demonstrating their effectiveness and benefits to the consumer.
You will also be responsible for creating compelling interaction design and possibly even UI motion graphics if your skill set is broad enough. You will have experience of working within a wider creative team environment to ensure the timely delivery of your workload.
It’s not for the faint-hearted, but it is for talented designers that thrive on problem solving, teamwork and the need to keep challenging themselves and others. Passion for your industry is requisite.
The UI Connected team sits within the RDD department and is responsible for digital innovation within our connected machines program. The team comprises of four different areas (UX/UI, Technology, Connected Features and Commercial), which work collaboratively together to deliver seamless consumer experiences that instil consumer understanding of and confidence in the machines, distinct commercial benefits to the business, and ultimately brand loyalty.
- UI screen flow design on connected machine features and app projects
- Close collaboration with the Senior UI Designer and other UX Designers to ensure app solutions are answering to all requirements
- Development of all UI for future and current apps, ensuring a consistent and organically growing user experience as the feature set increases over time
- Develop and present concepts and designs to Creative Head - Connected and other team heads
You are currently a mid-weight or talented junior designer working for a recognized agency or brand. You will have wide-ranging experience in designing UI’s for mobile-based apps for a multitude of different brands and applications. You will ideally have experience in, and be passionate about, the world of IoT and Connected products that link the physical and digital worlds.
Whatever you are, you will be looking for the next challenge in your career and be excited by the prospect of communicating groundbreaking technology and services to the world.
- Professional design experience crafting high-quality mobile and app based solutions within a creative in-house or agency environment.
- In-depth understanding of designing interfaces for multiple mobile platforms and operating systems
- 3+ years’ experience within the digital design or mobile apps industry