The Warehouse Administrators role will be reporting to the Warehouse & Facilities Manager and will be responsible for managing all Warehouse & Facilities Administration related activities. Execute the creating of Purchase orders & receipting products in. The role carries responsibility for working with & communicating to Logistics Team, Goods inwards, Picking and Dispatch, Service Workshop & Returns to ensure necessary functions are carried out correctly.
Working hours will be Monday to Thursday 09:00hrs to 17:30hrs & 09:00hrs to 16:30hrs on a Friday. Please note this role includes working on Bank Holidays.
Our purpose designed service workshop, 5 miles from Dyson HQ, is the hub of activity for repair and refurbishment of our existing technology. And it doesn’t stand still. With new challenges and an ever growing product portfolio, our Technicians deliver the highest standard of repair and supply parts & accessories to all our UK Customers and Field Engineers, putting the Dyson owner at the heart of what we do.
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. By 2020, we'll be hitting £4 billion in revenue. We'll have grown to 12,000 more people and even more Dyson owners.
The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. Our quality standards are market leading. Accountability and attention to detail are critical and it’s this way of working that drives quality standards. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up.
- Manage & maintain the Warehouse inventory policy including stock profiles & stock locations.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the Purchase Order system (SAP) including raising Purchase Order and liaising with suppliers.
- Support the picking process through the pulling through of orders & the printing of dispatch paperwork
- Create and ensure appropriate signage
- Maintain Sharepoint
- Create and confirm individual orders when required
- Support with all aspects of warehouse operations and duties when & where necessary
Skills & Experience:
- Strong previous experience in an administrative role
- Experience of warehousing
- Strong use of Microsoft Office Excellent Excel knowledge including pivot tables and lookups
- Good level of communication both written and verbal
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.