Warehouse Shift Supervisor - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
$Competitive Base + Super
Taren Point, Sydney
- Inventory management and
- Associated paperwork for all distribution of Finished Goods, Accessories and Marketing POS from overseas and local suppliers.
This fast paced customer focused role requires initiative, drive and a positive, can do attitude to deliver the highest levels of service possible To ensure all goods received into the Taren Point warehouse are accounted for, receipted and stored in an appropriate manner, and that all outgoing orders are dispatched in an accurate and timely fashion.
To be successful you will require:
- Forklift license (essential)
- OH&S certificate (advantage)
- Certificate in Logistics Management or equivalent (advantage)
- Previous experience in a SAP warehouse management environment is highly desired
- Demonstrated experience in the administration of a Warehouse/Distribution Operation
- Considerable experience in a Supervisory/Management role
- Excellent people management skills with the confidence to direct and lead the team in a firm, supportive and team-building manner